Seiler Pianofortefabrik GmbH, Kitzingen, Germany / Piano manufacturing
High-quality piano lacquer surfaces for first-class pianos and concert grand pianos are produced in the Höcker Polytechnik lacquering booth and the associated drying room. Energy-efficient technology with frequency control, LED lights and heat recovery. Paintblock filter with Paintgrid pre-filters.
At a glance
Paint booth 36 m2
- Paintblock Filter with Paintgrid Prefilter
- constant temperature of 25°C and air humidity of 50%.
- upstream air humidifier with integrated water treatment and UV disinfection
- LED lighting (Ex-protected)
- Heat recovery with an efficiency of 51% (cross-flow heat exchanger)
Drying room 48 m2
- Recirculation process with fresh air admixture
- LED lighting
incl. central control system SPS technology, panel and frequency converter operation
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)