Vacumobil 300 compact dedusters
More power, less consumption. Proven safety
The innovative dedusters Vacumobil 300 from Höcker Polytechnik set completely new standards of extraction production machines and air pollution control. They captivate by many innovations as regards energy efficiency, unit size, performance characteristics, modularity and flexible application possibilities. Different cleaning procedures (jet and vibration) and discharge systems (collection bins, briquetting presses, rotary valves) offer customized solutions.
As standard the Vacumobils 300 are driven with motors efficiency class IE3 which guarantees high energy savings and green operation. The Vacumobil models Jx/Vx 300 are of course tested by Employers Liability Insurance Association according to GS-H0 07 and operate exclusively with duly certified filter material. In the range of unit security the innovative dedusters are protected by an automatic fire suppression system, as well as, integrated, explosion proof blowback protection (approved for organic dusts, dust explosion class St1).
Your Vacumobil 300 with IE5 efficiency power pack (option)
Your Vacumobil is also available in the highest efficiency class IE5.
Benefit from a 25% efficiency advantage in air and electricity. This pays off for you with every minute of operation. Your Vacumobil with the innovative IE5 permanent magnet motor, frequency converter and perfectly matched control technology reduces your electricity costs.
For more information on our Vacumobils with the IE5 efficiency powerpack option, click here.
Vacumobil 300 dedusters
- Installation in the work area allowed (depending on type of dust)
- Low residual dust content <0.1 mg/m³ (H3) acc. to TRGS 553
- 100% utilization of heat energy through air return
- Large filling capacity of 4 tons
- Online-cleaning available (supplementary charge)
- Height <2.5 m
- PLC-control system with automatic switch on
- Drive Efficiency Class IE3
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Integrated automatic fire suppression system
- Tested blowback protection integrated
- Pressure relief not required for St1 dusts
- BG-approved filter material (filtration efficiency 99.95%)
- Low energy consumption and high suction performance
Cleaning by compressed air (Jx) or vibration (Vx)
|Jet- or compressed air pulse cleaning of the filter material. Online cleaning optional.||
||Vibrating cleaning of the filter material. Cleaning during production breaks.|