Vacumobil 250 compact dedusters
More power, less consumption.
The innovative dedusters Vacumobil 250 from Höcker Polytechnik set completely new standards of extraction production machines and air pollution control. They captivate by many innovations as regards energy efficiency, unit size, performance characteristics, modularity and flexible application possibilities. Different cleaning procedures (jet and vibration) and discharge systems (collection bins, briquetting presses, rotary valves) offer customized solutions.
As standard the Vacumobils 250 are driven with motors efficiency class IE3 which guarantees high energy savings and green operation. The Vacumobil models are operating exclusively with duly certified filter material. In the range of unit security the innovative dedusters are protected by an automatic fire suppression system, as well as, integrated, explosion proof blowback protection (approved for organic dusts, dust explosion class St1).
Vacumobil 250 Appareils d'aspiration
- Installation in the work area allowed (depending on type of dust)
- Low residual dust content <0.1 mg/m³ (H3) acc. to TRGS 553
- 100% utilization of heat energy through air return
- Large filling capacity of 3 tons
- Online-cleaning available (supplementary charge)
- Height <2.5 m
- PLC-control system with automatic switch on
- Drive Efficiency Class IE3
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Integrated automatic fire suppression system
- Tested blowback protection integrated
- Pressure relief not required for St1 dusts
- BG-approved filter material (filtration efficiency 99.95%)
- Low energy consumption and high suction performance
Cleaning by compressed air (Jx) or vibration (Vx)
|Jet- or compressed air pulse cleaning of the filter material. Online cleaning optional.||
||Vibrating cleaning of the filter material. Cleaning during production breaks.|