BrikStar iSwarf 800 - Briquetting press for industrial use
Metal briquetting for extremely high chip throughput. Powerful yet compact.
The BrikStar iSwarf 800 metal briquetting plant was specially developed for industrial use. It processes up to 1200 kg of aluminium chips per hour into high-quality briquettes and works autonomously. The compact design of the BrikStar iSwarf 800 reduces the required floor space to a minimum. This means that it can often be installed close to the production line.
- compact device design
- high chip throughput (aluminium, steel, grey cast iron and others)
- easy operation and maintenance
- different briquette diameters (90 mm - 130 mm) available
- briquetting capacity (test briquetting reserved)
aluminium: max. 1200 kg/h
steel: max. 1500 kg/h
grey cast iron: max. 1500 kg/h
Areas of application
- all metal-cutting, metal-processing companies and the metal processing industry (recycling)
- suitable for aluminium, steel, grey cast iron and other
BrikStar iSwarf 800 - Briquetting more than 100 tonnes of chips per week
J & S Engineering have recently installed a bespoke swarf management system at CNC Speedwell. But it’s not just about collecting the swarf – some of the statistics are impressive. Hear what Jason Stipling has to say to find out more.