BrikStar iSwarf 50 - briquetting press for metal chips
The economic package for the decentralised metal briquetting. Compact and flexible.
The BrikStar iSwarf 50 was developed to press even smaller quantities of the metal chips produced - of course you benefit from all the advantages of the BrikStar iSwarf series.
The compact design allows space-saving installation as a decentralized „stand-alone solution“ or as an integrated press behind a processing machine for automated operation.
- compact device design
- easy operation and maintenance
- easy installation and handling
- can be used flexibly on different machines
- Briquetting capacity (test briquetting reserved)
Aluminium: max. 50 kg/h
Steel: max. 90 kg/h
Grey Cast Iron: max. 90 kg/h
Areas of application
- all metal-cutting, metal-working companies
- suitable for aluminium, steel and grey cast iron
BrikStar iSwarf 50
BrikStar iSwarf 50. The clever decision!
- Metal briquettes achieve higher recycling revenues
- recovers coolants and minimizes disposal costs
- reduces the volume of swarfs produced up to 1/10
- reduces handling costs for storage and transport
- easy to clean. This means short downtimes when changing materials
- creates clean working environments
- protects the environment through metal recycling and
- recovery of cooling liquids
- Amortizes already with smaller chip volume