Energy-saving extraction systems for trimmings, edging and rewinder
Solutions for optimum trim extraction in the paper and tissue industry
Where paper products are produced and processed from reels, powerful extraction of the trimmings ensures safe and reliable production processes. HÖCKER POLYTECHNIK is a world-leading manufacturer of trim extraction systems.
The HÖCKER POLYTECHNIK experts perfectly adapt the extraction systems for edging and trimmings to the processes and train of machines in modern, high-performance paper plants and further processing. HÖCKER edging systems are used around the world by the manufacturers of tissue paper, monetary paper, coated webs for grindingpaper and more, and for machines with web speeds up to 2,000 m/min. This means the client can concentrate entirely on production operations since operation of the trim extraction system is largely automated.
Here is how it works!
- Trimmings are extracted at high speed in a vacuum
- Special chopperfans break up the strips to a manageable size
- Material separators remove cause material of paper from the dust-laden air
- A MultiStar filter unit with integrated clean air fan and dust briquetting press ensures clean exhaust/return air and optimum dust handling
- Bale or container presses turn “cumbersome” trimmings into valuable recycled paper
Thousands of metres of waste paper are processed and disposed of, fully automated.
Talk to your HÖCKER POLYTECHNIK industry expert for further information about the innovative solutions for trimmings.
Trim extraction in paper production and processing (video)
Trim extraction (paper)