Early detection of fine dust, CO2, VOC or organically volatile vapours
Install the MultiSens room air sensor and get easy access to information such as fine dust / VOC loads, CO2 emissions, humidity or temperature. Very simple with the built-in traffic light function or via Intranet or directly at the control cabinet panel.
With this knowledge, you can minimize the strain on your employees in a targeted manner and identify risks at an early stage. Your MultiSens system monitors air quality with high precision - around the clock.
MultiSens indoor air sensor
The MultiSens at a glance
- Industrial quality with robust protection
- Cage (optional) and low susceptibility to faults
- Indicates the current air quality via an LED traffic light
- 24-hour real-time monitoring in constant air flow
- Display errors due to fluctuations in humidity and temperature are minimized
- ModBus interface for data transmission to control station or visualization system
- Suction of ambient air via an integrated fan
- Significantly more efficient than person-operated systems: covers approx. 50 m² of working space