Vacumobil 160/180 compact dedusters
Enhanced performance, reduced consumption. Certified safety.
The innovative Vacumobil 160 and 180 mobile dedusters by Höcker Polytechnik set entirely new standards in extraction for wood processing machines and air filtration. They feature numerous improvements in regards to energy efficiency, equipment size, performance characteristics and application flexibility. Tailor-made solutions can be developed thanks to various filter cleaning processes and performance levels.
Higher throughput is achieved by a housing interior optimised for airflow. Standard energy-saving drives (IE3) reduce electricity consumption. Two collecting vessels provide more usable volume. The Vacumobil is environmentally friendly to operate, with low energy consumption. Naturally, all models are tested by the Employer‘s Liability Insurance Association (BG) according to GS-H0 07 and only use BG-certified filter materials.
Vacumobil 160/180 dedusters
- Installation in the work area is allowable (depending on the type of dust)
- Low residual dust content < 0.1 mg/m³ (H3) according to the Technical
- Guideline for the Handling of Hazardous Materials (TRGS) 553
- 100% utilisation of heat energy through air recirculation
- Large collection volume with 2 mobile collecting bins Online filter cleaning available (surcharge)
- Low height, less than 2 m (height, middle of intake port: 1.5 m)
- PLC controller, standard with automatic start-up and text display
- Drive Efficiency Class IE3
- Automatic filter cleaning
- No pressure relief required for St1 dust
- Filter material tested by the Employer‘s Liability Insurance Association (BG) (99.95% separation)
- Low energy consumption and high extraction performance
Cleaning by compressed air (Jx) or vibration (Vx)
|Jet- or compressed air pulse cleaning of the filter material. Online cleaning optional.||
||Vibrating cleaning of the filter material. Cleaning during production breaks.|