A career at Höcker Polytechnik
Höcker Polytechnik pays particular attention to orientating the company to meet the challenges of the future. To help us meet them, we are always in need of motivated and well-qualified employees. An important part of our corporate culture is to try to ensure employee satisfaction. Because it is people who make the difference.
In particular in an international, multi-cultural company, bringing employees from very different cultural backgrounds together is at the top of our agenda. Just as is the continual advancement of their qualifications through continuing and further education and the improvement of the dialogue both inside and outside the company.
Competent and committed employees
Höcker Polytechnik apprentices the following professions in Germany:
- Industrial Management Assistant (f/m/d)
- Construction Mechanic (f/m/d)
- Mechatronic Technician (f/m/d)
- Technical Product Designer (f/m/d)
- Warehouse Logistics Expert (f/m/d)
Höcker Polytechnik has already successfully supported several dual students at their start in their professional life. The five apprenticeships can be perfectly combined with technical or business studies.
In order to support the young people's curiosity and thirst for research, Höcker Polytechnik supports the Schüler-Forschungs-Zentrum in Osnabrück. In addition, we support the gender commitments of Let's MINT e.V.
What we offer to our employees
- Health Promotion Programs
- Training opportunities and support
- Flexible workplace and time design
- Modern social rooms and hot lunches
- A family working environment